A couple of things to share! Week 11 - 52Creations

Well I have recently made a couple of sales...yippeee!! I am excited about that and more excited about the fact that people actually like my stuff. It's very humbling. I am up to 71 fans on my Facebook group *blushes* I am very lucky!

Anywho...I recently bought some ring bases and have made two rings so far from my cab collection. I have worn one of my rings two days in a row I love it so much!! It is so light yet till big enough to make a bit of a statement plus I wanted to test run the ring bases and see how they go. I haven't made a large cab into a ring yet.....I said....yet.


However on the thought of me being very lucky...Nat (Beadmonki) who anneals all of my cabs for me has given me another whole big bunch of glass which I will upcycle in my cab making. Along with that she also gave me some dichoric frit (cool!!) and some dichroic chatons (ultra cool!!). I can't wait to give these chatons a go! I have a black cab cooling in the kiln so I will hopefully get time to test them out tomorrow sometime!


This is how small they are compared to my hand and I don't have overly big hands lol


Then I thought I would test out a funky looking piece of glass. It wasn't EXACTLY this piece but looked very similar.


And this is how it turned out! Looking good I reckon :)


and now...I am done! Think I might make my rings and this cab my Week 11 in my 52 Creations!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.