Holidays

Well on Saturday I came back from being on holiday for a week. Boy was I hanging for that holiday but it has gone way too quickly, doesn't even feel like I have been away apart from the leftover suntan marks lol We went up to Coffs Harbour which is Northern NSW.

However I have been doing some cab work lately, mainly for christmas pressies. I haven't taken any photos of them yet but hopefully I will get to before I drop them off to be annealed on Saturday. I have made some intial pendants with CZ's for daughters of friends, so I am hoping they like them. I am also hoping to get a cab made for my aunty which I will be able to bead around but who knows if I will get that done or not!!

Christmas is such a hectic time..well I should say December, not necessarily christmas on its own. I had a christmas party last night which was fun but got me back into the swing of things. I have acouple of lunches/dinners with friends for catching up before chrissy, a dancing concert, christmas shopping, jewellery orders, re-enrolling in my course as well as working still throughout the next 3 weeks. I only have 2 weeks off over christmas, I would really like to take more but the whole money thing stands in the way of that.

Anywho on another thing I am doing is on the Australian Beading Forum we have a Secret Santa thing going. I have to do some shopping for my SS but I have also made something for her as well. I haven't done this for the past couple of years but it's always fun to make something for someone else. It's also exciting waiting for the parcel in return.

OK well I think that is all from me at the moment. Need to go and check on some more cabs before I head off to work this afternoon.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.