52 Creations - Week 13

Well this week I don't have the usual glass or even jewellery to show for my creation. What I do have is this brooch/decoration felt and lace flower. I saw some similar on a hairclip website when I was browsing through for ideas...well I thought it was similar. I only finished this yesterday and just took a look at the inspiration photo and they are quite...yes yes quite different lol! I still like the original flower design as it is a bit more delicate but I still like mine as well.

I think it suits my grey beanie well!! Plus it didn't really cost me that much and I still have enough felt left over for another one if I want to try it with a softer lace. I bought the lace from Lifeline and it was like a placemat thingo so I still have about 7 or 8 flower shapes left on that too.

3 comments:

Mahen said...
April 5, 2010 at 3:40 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karyn said...
April 6, 2010 at 10:22 AM

This turned out great Bree - maybe you could add some seedies for extra bling! Looks great on your grey hat though - very nice for winter!

Karyn

Bree Ferguson said...
April 6, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Thanks Karyn!! I thought the same thing when I was sewing the button on! Some swaro's wouldn't go a stray either. Might have to make another one ;)

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.