What I've been up to...

Well I have kinda slackened off with my blogging lately as I have seemed too tired or just too busy to really sit down and type anything. Well here I am sitting down on a lazy sunday afternoon and thought...hey why not post something!

I don't have any pics of my Week 14 creations yet as I have been a little bit slack in that department but I may get time tomorrow even though I have two appointments I have to get to and family coming over.

On Friday I went to the Sydney Royal Easter Show. For those of you who aren't familiar with it basically it is a show where the 'city folk' get an insight into the country life. A lot of the show revolves around wood chopping contests, baby animals nurseries and animal shows and basically just country life. There is also showbags, pavillions with heaps of stalls and a carnival there too. Anywho in one of the pavillions (fashion and style) I stumbled across this really funky vintage designer called Arthur Ave. Of course I just had to buy something from her and luckily it was the last one of that top so it was a good score :D Just gave her a google and she has a website so you guys can check it out too Arthur Ave. The top that I bought isn't on her website but you can look at some of the cute cute cuuutteee baby/toddler clothes that she makes. I found out that she is at The Rocks markets on the weekends so I might just have to pop back over there in the near future and check out some more of her designer goodness.

Will promise to have some piccies up soon of some new cabs that I have made. I have been making little glass embellishment pieces so that I can do some stuff that I have been wanting to test out for a while now so might get to see some more elaborate pieces soon.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.