Where does the time go??


Lately I have found it hard to find time to do anything quite crafty or glassy. I did have a little play the other day but I still barely got anything done. I have lots of ideas in my head but then when I put it all together it just doesn't seem to turn out that great. Then when I do get the time to have a sit down and work on some stuff I always have other things to do which come first.

I have made another cab with my 'rocky' frit so that isn't overly exciting even though I do love that frit I made as it works so effectively. It was meant to turn out to be something else but the glass ended having some yellow on it so I had to cover it in frit. Never mind....

At the moment I have a light pink base with a little bit of pink frit scattered on top in the micro kiln. I haven't looked at it since I fused the pink frit so I hope it looks alright. I do have a plan for it to become a ring IF it works out to what I have in my head. I'm hoping to add some little 'bumps' in some sort of pattern to finish it all off. I have been making some of my 'bump' decorations from Nat's murrini which works perfectly as I still get really awesome effects from the patterns on the murrini and they are also a good size for making the bumps. Lets hope everything goes to plan! Fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Karyn said...
April 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM

I know the feeling Bree - I don't seem to find the time either. I still have some frits from Anne that I was supposed to test - only managed to get about 6 of the 10 done and she sent them to me before Christmas!

Can't wait to see your latest creations.

Karyn

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.