Baby Blues

Seems I have something for making blue jewellery lately. I have no idea what it is!

Anyway here are some earrings that I made. They having Faceted glass beads, Bali beads and some crystals. I'm thinking of adding some more crystals to the loops not used on the dangly bits but have to see what I have in my stash.




This is a bookmark, or a book thong as I like the call them. It has a lampwork bead and some glass dangles with a butterfly charm on one side and the other end has a fairy carrying a Swarovski crystals.

The photos aren't that good, for some reason the natural sunlight was too bright.


Close up of the fairy with her hair blowing in the wind

This is a book thong which I had made for a friend last year. This is just one way you can use them. I prefer to lay mine so one end hangs out the top and one hangs out the bottom.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.