52 Creations - Week 6

Ok ok I know I am a little bit late posting these ones this week but I was hoping to get some more finished before taking photos for this weeks 52 creations.


So for this week I only have these two cabs. Even though I am not a "green" person I really like the green cab and how it turned out! The other cab is just a larger experiment of another cab that I made in a smaller version and thought it would look funky a bit bigger. I think it just might be a keeper!

I do have another two cabs which are made but just need some touch ups so I didn't post them up. I also have another three or something ready to go so I might get one or two of them made today if I can push myself to do it. I am sooo tired!

Also if any of you find some of my words are missing an "r" it's because my "r" key seems to be a little bit funny to press and doesn't respond sometimes. So I apologise if my 'there' and 'here' turn into thee and hee. I'm not trying to turn into shakespeare or something.

On an update for my Artist Profile as well. I have made a list of 10 questions which I think cover the basics but will also be quite interesting to read. All my of artists will be forum members from the Australian Beading Forum. However not all of our members are from Australia so there will be some artist profiles from other countires too! :)

4 comments:

vicki DragonflyCreations said...
February 8, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Really Love the green cab to Bree! Nice tones in it.

Karyn said...
February 8, 2010 at 1:29 PM

These are both gorgeous Bree but I do love the green one. Very nice!

ShonaMac said...
February 8, 2010 at 5:08 PM

love love love the green ones.

Bree Ferguson said...
February 9, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Thanks all you lovely ladies! :D The green one is pretty effective. Might try another one :P

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.