Artist Profiles

Well I have decided to start another section of my blog called "Artist Profile". I am part of the Australian Beading Forum and there are SO MANY talented ladies and gentlemen that I feel I want to get to know some more about them and about their beading/creative journey. So I will do a feature artist profile once every couple of months which will outline certain things like how they started, where they get inspiration from and what type of materials they like to use. I will also post up a couple of the artists pieces which they have made to showcase just SOME of their talent.

I am still working on what info I will be asking and the layout so still give me a week or so depending on how busy I am over the next week. I also have to find my first feature artist!! I don't know how to pick, there are so many that I want to know more about. Maybe just a lucky dip out of a hat!

1 comments:

Karyn said...
February 8, 2010 at 1:31 PM

An interesting idea. A nice way to get to know a bit more about each other and what we like to create.

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.