The little things....

The last two days at work have been killers for me, mainly because I am coming down with a cold and have been crazy tired. My back has been really bad the last couple of days, feels like someone has screwed a metal plate to the middle of my back because I can't move it properly. But thats life!

However both yesterday night and tonight when I was driving home there were some rays of sunshine beaming out of some clouds. I dunno why but it made me feel happier and I guess relaxed. Would have been a good kodak moment. But since I didn't have a camera on hand I thought I would search the net for something similar.


Was very similar to this but without the water. Aaaahhh the wonders of nature.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.