Lil bit of sunshine

I have been so slack with this. On Friday one of my lovely beady ladies Margie from Marlier Designs gave me the sunshine award! Thanks Margie!!


These are the rules:
The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

- Pass the award onto six bloggers

- Link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are some of my favourite bloggers which I have passed the sunshine award onto...

Nat from Beadmonki Lampwork
Maxine from Glass By Girlfriday
Sally from Happily Ever Artist
Karyn from Releases by Rufydoof
Julz from Meanderings By Julz
Nikki from You SEW Girl

1 comments:

Julz said...
February 22, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Thank you Bree!! so sweet of you!

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.