Sydney girls bead meet

Yesterday a couple of chicks from the Australian Beading Forum who are from Sydney and surrounding areas got together for some lunch. Unfortunately I only got to stay for a couple of hours but it was enough time to learn, oogle and eat! I actually hope I will be able to make it to the next meet as well because I had such a good time. We were quite lucky that we have a mixture of techniques throughout the group so I got to look at some lovely lampwork beads, amazing seed beading, bead embroidery and lovely wire work. Anyways here are a couple of pics from the day.

This last pic is of the lovely Neva (ABF 'Nifty') who hosted the lunch/meet at her place. She was very organised and everything went smoothly.

Back to Home Back to Top Beads By Bree. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.